Chesapeake Light Craft is holding their new boat festival in Annapolis, Maryland
Join us for a full-on weekend waterfront celebration of small boat culture that will:
- Introduce the joys of small boats -- especially homebuilt wooden ones -- to everyone
- Help paddlers, rowers, and sailors of all skill levels expand their abilities
- Highlight the broad spectrum of small boat designs and construction methods
- Foster camaraderie among bayfaring enthusiasts
- Showcase the Chesapeake Bay's history, culture, and art
- ... and MORE!
Plan to spend Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend with us at the beautiful Camp Wabanna campus just south of Annapolis. Centered at the intersection of the Rhode and West Rivers, there will be plenty of space to launch boats, exciting new seminars, live music, interactive boatbuilding, kids' activities, a mini-lecture series, river racing for paddlers, and a distance expedition race. There's also ample room for camping in tents and campers and even on-site lodging available. Get more details below.